This is the Website of RegCare.org, we respect your privacy.
Information Automatically Collected
Information automatically collected may include the following...
- Which computer operating system and Web browser(s) you use.
- Time spent on RegCare.org and dates accessed.
- The Internet Protocol address or gateway of your Web server.
- The previous Website address from which you reached us.
- Clickstream data which shows your traffic around this Website (for example pages accessed and files downloaded).
- The screen resolution of your computer monitor.
If you download Regcare™ software from our Website we may additionally automatically collect the following information…
- Amount of errors reported from your initial scan with Regcare™.
- Information about your Regcare™ software license such as registration and/or expiration date.
Information You Provide Us
On certain pages of RegCare.org we ask you to provide us voluntarily with information about yourself. In most of these instances we are seeking only your e-mail address and/or name so that we can either send you more information, or follow up regarding purchases you have attempted to make.
At other places on this Website, in a survey for example, we may ask for your feedback, opinion or suggestions. In cases regarding the issue of a purchase we may ask for specific information about your purchase including the date, receipt, name, zip code, and/or other details regarding your purchase.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us regarding information for which you provided us your telephone number.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
In addition, we may use these cookies to keep track of your Regcare™ software settings and preferences, and/or identify and manage the version of Regcare™ software on your computer.
Information Collected by Third Parties
In addition, we reserve the right to utilize third party suppliers/services to supplement our business services. We ensure that all third party suppliers meet strict security and privacy standards that are in line with our own policies. These third party suppliers currently include:
How Your Information is Used
The information we collect is used in the following ways…
- To improve the content of our Website and/or products.
- To customize the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual visitor.
- To notify you about updates to our Website.
- To process, validate, and verify purchases.
- To send email notifications about new and/or existing products and/or services.
- To send information on special offers.
- To obtain feedback on our products and services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising, promotions, and Web pages based on preferences, needs, suggestions, and/or recommendations.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send email of advance notice of trial period expiration and/or expiration of your software license.
Information collected is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, or to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
Correcting or Removing Your Information
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please contact us either using the email or phone number at the bottom of this page. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by calling us at the telephone number below.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Website periodically.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
This Website serves general users of the Internet. This Site is intended for adult or adult supervised use. We support and comply with the Children's Online Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE PERSONS 13 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER PERMITTED TO SUBMIT CONTACT, DEMOGRAPHIC OR BILLING INFORMATION. Children under the age of 18 may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us. We can be reached via e-mail at support (at) RegCare.org.